File Cabinet Pro version 3.5 has been released for macOS. This update adds support for the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
If you have a MacBook Pro with a Touch Bar, you will be able to take the following actions in File Cabinet Pro from the Touch Bar:
- Show or hide the sidebar.
- Navigate to previously viewed folders using the “Go Forward” and “Go Backward” buttons.
- Quicklook selected files.
- Share selected files via Sharing extensions.
- Tag selected files.
- Create a new directory.
- Move selected files to the trash.
- Show a Get Info panel for selected files.
- Switch to Icon View, Column View, or List View.
Check out the video below to see some of what you can do with the Touch Bar and File Cabinet Pro (via the Touch Bar simulator). Also note that File Cabinet Pro’s Touch Bar can be customized.